CITATION STYLE GUIDANCE
Referring to a work you were inspired from seems like a no brainer, but yet is the most important task of a research work to justify the minor plagiarism available in your thesis/dissertations. There are various different citation styles adapted by researchers for giving away the credit to individuals for their work. A proper citation style guidance is provided to authors according to their university norms.
Why is it important?
- Proper citation on a work brings with it better verification of it.
- Citation practice shows your professional skills as a researcher.
- Better writing skills is a product of good citation practice.
- Fact checking for a person reading your work becomes easy.
- More people will cite your work more, seeing where you started from.
Different Citation across the Globe
- IEEE : It stands for The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- APA : It stands for American Psychological Association
- MLA : It stands for Modern Languages Association.
- ACS : It stands for American Chemical Society
- APSA : It stands for American Political Science Association.
- AP : It stands for Associated Press and is used for journalism.
- CSE : It is formed by the Council of Science Editors.
- END NOTE : It is developed by Thompson Reuters.
- TURABIAN : It is similar to the Chicago style.
- CHICAGO : It is very well suitable for social sciences and humanities.
- HARVARD : It is used commonly in the universities of UK.
Select the format and click on select. You will get the form that will generate citation for your paper.
The most common offense under the Academic Code of Conduct is plagiarism, which defines as "Using someone else’s work in their own work without the proper consent, acknowledgment, or without a proper citation".
When a research scholar begins to write a thesis/research paper, their own ideas or the actual content is far less than the length they are asked to submit. As a result, the added literature and other content increase the similarity value. This should be removed for the acceptance of the work.
There are a number of free platforms available to check the similarity index value of a document online. You can use them for a quick idea about your similarity index value. However, these free platforms are unreliable as they provide reports that are not accepted by many universities. It is suggested to get your similarity index checked by authentic software only.
WHY CHOOSE OUR ACADEMIC HELP?
FOR THE BEST PRICE OF THE TOP-NOTCH QUALITY
We are always available to help you. Ask questions or share your ideas with our experts.
We provide free revisions to all orders which are stated in our Revision Policy.
We strictly follow a standard procedure that assures delivery of every thesis within deadlines.
We rigorously check every written paper for plagiarism free. We say “No” to plagiarism.
We do not boast of the lowest prices on the market, but we assure the topmost quality.
We have a fair money back guarantee that applies to all requirements equally.
Client’s satisfaction and top-notch quality is our main precept. We have world famous experts in all academic fields.
The confidentiality of the author’s details, its requirements, and all related information is 100% guaranteed.
With fewest of the revisions (if demanded by any journal or institution), we assure you the 100% acceptance of your work.
Note! Charges for Review Papers and Reseach Papers will be calculated upon receiving the paper file.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp at 9592898200